Benue Press

Latest News From Benue and Beyond!

100 Level Nursing Student Who Suffered Severe Burns In A Gas Explosion In Benue State Has Died…

Miss Stella Merkyaa, the 100 level student of Benue State School of Nursing and Midwifery, Makurdi, who was severely burnt from head to toe in a gas explosion that occurred at the female hostel in the school in July this year has died. After a long battle to stay alive, she gave up the ghost in the early hours of today October 24th.

The gas explosion occurred at the 3rd floor of the female hostel and was caused by a gas cylinder used in cooking.  May her soul rest in peace, Amen.

 

You may also like

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *